4.13.2008

Florida stories: Goodbye Clearwater

The moving truck comes tomorrow morning. This is our last night in this house. I actually remember our first night. I hated it. That pink color in the master bedroom was so loud, it kept me up all night.
I may or may not post while we're on the road. I will be taking lots of pictures and I will have the cable for downloading and I will have access to the internets and Kim's laptop, so I'll have to see how I feel. I might like to have a vacation -- from everything, but not from you, gentle reader.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe driving. Oh, and bring some warm weather with you, kay?

Anonymous said...

whew....road trip ..you did it. Can see your your very bright face in my minds eye. Know it'll be a joyous trip. Will anticipate some fine images when you finally land. Reminds me how much more interesting a trip is when you have an eye out for images to capture.

Bart said...

Congratulations! I know you are glad to leave Clearwater...!

Jeff said...

Excitement!!! I am thrilled for you guys. Have a wonderful road trip and I'll see you soon on the other side of the country!